health of people
ESNO promotes and contributes to the health and wellbeing of Europeans by facilitating and enabling the political voice of specialist nurses. Through collaboration with key stakeholders, the professional status and evidence based practice of nursing specialities are strengthened. ESNO aims to secure the recognition of specialist nursing in the
EU and greater Europe.
Promote, support and develop academically accredited training programs for qualified specialist nurses
to address Quality and Safety of care and mobility of workforce within Europe.
• Promote the recognition of and the professional status of the specialist nurse at the European level.
• Network for collaboration and communication between European Specialist Nurses Organisations
and specialist interest groups in Europe
• Represent the interests of the member organisations
• Provide expert advice and sharing of best practice on issues shaping specialism in nursing
• Promote the development of specialist nursing education, practice and research
• Provide expert advice, consultation to ministries of health, national healthcare systems and patient
ESNO GOVERNING DOCUMENTS
+31 (0)6 2334086
Rue Belliard 15-17 (6th floor)
ESNO is registered with the European Commission Transparency: Registration 70183498905-52
ESNO supports the European Patient Forum Empowerment Campaign
ESNO registration Chamber of Commerce Netherlands number: 32141241
ESNO EUROPEAN SPECIALIST NURSES ORGANISATIONS